- 11/13/2013 – CBP implements new rules (see pages 57 – 68) governing the use of textile outsoles on footwear for duty relief purposes. To help interpret rules, see American Apparel & Footwear Association (AAFA)
- 10/23/2013 – Public Comments requested by November 15, 2013 for the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative’s annual Report on Technical Barriers to Trade.
- 09/30/2013 – Limitations on Duty and Quota-Free Imports of Apparel Articles Assembled in Beneficiary Sub-Saharan African Countries From Regional and Third- Country Fabric, 2013-2014
- 09/18/2013 – The Federal Trade Commission is seeking public comment on proposed changes to its Wool Products Labeling Rules as part of its systematic review of all current FTC rules and guides. Comments must be received by November 25, 2013.
- 09/13/2013 – Applications for 2014 Wool Tariff Rate Quota (TRQ) Licenses are now available. Completed applications must be postmarked by October 15, 2013.
- 09/05/2013 – Free Webinar: Export Opportunities in Mexico for Textiles and Apparel --November 7, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. EST
- 08/27/2013 – Determination to Approve CAFTA-DR Commercial Availability Request: Certain Polyester Nylon Cut Corduroy Fabric - 184.2013.07.25.Fabric.Alston&BirdforSPCGlobal
- 08/21/2013 – Public Comments requested by October 22nd for the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative’s annual National Trade Estimate Report on Foreign Trade Barriers.
- 08/12/2013 – Going Global 2013 - Updated!