- 09/04/2014 – Press Release for Textiles and Apparel for July 2014.
- 08/18/2014 – Public Comments requested by October 29th for the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative’s annual National Trade Estimate Report on Foreign Trade Barriers.
- 07/17/2014 – Determination to Approve CAFTA-DR Commercial Availability Request to Remove: Certain Ring Spun Single Yarns of Micro Modal Fibers - 186.2014.06.12.Yarn.Alston&BirdforBuhler
- 06/02/2014 – The Federal Trade Commission has approved final changes to its Wool Products Labeling Rules. The changes will become effective 30 days after the notice is published in the Federal Register.
- 04/24/2014 – Determination to Approve KORUS FTA Commercial Availability Request: Certain Cashmere Yarn - 2.2014.03.18.Yarn.HeritageCashmereKoreaCo,Ltd
- 04/04/2014 – Determination to Approve KORUS FTA Commercial Availability Request: Certain Cuprammonium Rayon Filament Yarn – 1.2014.03.11.Yarn.KSSforDaeYongTextileCo;Ltd
- 04/01/2014 – The Industry Trade Advisory Center recently published a Federal Register notice announcing the re-chartering of the Industry Trade Advisory Committees (ITACs) and requesting nominations to fill vacancies on the ITACs. If you are interested in becoming an advisor to ITAC 13, Textiles and Clothing, and you represent the textile, apparel, footwear and/or travel goods industries, please review the FR notice for membership eligibility and criteria.